wastedpotenial asked: So I'm beginning to think that the flashbacks Korra was having meant more than Tarlock is Yukone's son. I think he may have been trying to tell her that the only way to permanently take away bending is from the front, and since Amon does it from the back it is only temporary or not the complete form.
I agree that we were supposed to learn something different. If it’s backwards vs forwards Energy Bending, well, I guess I’d be okay with that. But I want more.
I can’t help but think we were actually supposed to learn something about The Avatar State and how it’s resistant to bloodbending. But who knows. GAH!
Come on Saturday, get here faster!
- chrisnchips likes this
- xtsamy likes this
- explorerainbowcupcake likes this
- thek3lsinator likes this
- just-a-beautiful-lie likes this
- attlashands likes this
- atlaan likes this
- mightyaubs likes this
- treatment--thereisno likes this
- tina-bo-bina likes this
- gargoylesstandingonsuperheroes likes this
- mmoniqueee likes this
- monstersketchfactory likes this
- thecreativelefty likes this
- kisa-chan likes this
- the-life-of-a-geek94 likes this
- xerzia likes this
- fireladysansa likes this
- water-avatar-kuruk likes this