Could Use Some Water Bending…
Hello Dispatch listeners.
Devindra, Patches and I are all in the New York Area, but all fine. We were lucky to be in three places that haven’t been horribly damaged.
That being said, New York is crazy right now as you can probably notice from a small amount of Googling/Social Networking.
The best and most immediate thing you can do for us and the millions whose lives were upended on the East Coast is to:
TEXT “Red Cross” to 90999.
Data rates apply, but this will add a $10 donation to your phone bill. That’s less than a movie. That’s less than dinner, that’s less than it takes to fill up a car with a tank of gas.
From Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, NY.
- lizzytheabel likes this
- theidiotsbox likes this
- operationnikita reblogged this from republiccitydispatch and added:
- attlashands likes this
- thescentofwhiteroses likes this
- thepowerofspooksgivesuspooks reblogged this from republiccitydispatch
- phonedazed likes this
- mangtimang likes this
- mattpatches reblogged this from republiccitydispatch
- higherbrainpattern likes this